This large 30" iron vase recalls the artistry and grandeur of ancient visual arts & pottery making. Our artists have updated old world decor elements to include nouveau elements & style. Gold foil glass mosaic is thoughtfully dotted with mirrored glass mosaic to create the classic serpentine stripe pattern. The mosaic serpentine stripes are hand-set vertically to draw the eye up along the vase toward the neck to the 6" diameter lip. Our opulent vase design embodies the affluent, luxury lifestyles and decor within the mansions and temples of Ancient Egypt & Greece. The modern truth is that these items are designed and handmade in India by Fair Trade Artisans, allowing ancient arts to continue to flourish by offering fair prices to artists in impoverished sectors of India. An excellent & unique housewarming gift! Perfect for entryways, dining rooms, office decor, hotel lobbies, living rooms, large shelf decor, high wall opening decor, porches, balconies and so much more. Each design and piece carries its' own story within the patterns and motifs presented. Each handsome brass iron jug style vase carries a volume of nearly 4 gallons. Our Seketa Regent Surahi Jug Vase makes for a sophisticated decorating accent in your foyer, reception area, wedding reception, entertaining areas, bedrooms, sitting rooms & more.
- Materials: Iron metal base, Glass Mosaic Tile Overlay, Gold Foil and Mirrored Silver Mosaic
- 30" Surahi Style Jug Vase / Vessel or Floor Vase in Old Wold Style
- Shatterproof composition w/ stable base inspired by the Historical Decorating Styles of the Egyptian, Greek & Moroccan Riads
- Each piece is unique, slightly different & artisan handmade. Limited quantities available.
- Lip opening approximately 2" x 6" Round Shape
- Additional Information
Color Gold Ship Time 5-10 Business Days Items Included No Design By DecorShore SKU # RK-W52E-24PO Manufacturer Decorshore
- Coordinating Items