* This rustic dining room table is a great fit in both a downtown loft and a rustic farmhouse.
* The table top is made from solid two-tone parota wood has nicely rounded edges.
* A hairpin iron legs add mid-century charm to the piece.
Item and Dimensions
- Built with 100% solid Parota wood. The Parota tree is appreciated for its longevity and vibrant dark golden grain.This type of wood has a natural two-tone that offers unique character in its variations of tone and depth.
- Floated top and steel bracket construction for additional strength.
- Multi-step lacquer finish with a deep brown stain provides depth, character and beauty.
- Hand-carved "butterfly joints" add stability and beauty to Taos Dining Tops.
- Base features functional sliding "barn door", open to reveal extra storage under the table.
- Minimal assembly required.
- IFD864BS24 chairs ship fully assembled, one chair per box.
- Chairs are 100% solid parota wood.
- Solid wood provides durability and lifelong service
- Adds stability and strength to solid wood.
- Beautiful natural two-toned wood shows through a protective lacquer coating which is durable and easy to clean.
- This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making.
- Adds convenient extra storage.
- Sturdy and durable chairs designed to last a lifetime
Item Dimensions TABLE 52" Wide x 52" Deep x 35.5" High BAR STOOL 19" Wide x 24" Deep x 39" High
- Additional Information
Color Warm Brown Ship Time 5-10 Business Days Items Included Counter Height Table and 4 Stools Design By No SKU # IFD864COUNT-T/864COUNT-B/864BS24 Manufacturer No
- Coordinating Items