Terms and Conditions
- Buying online from leonfurniturestore.com
- Delivery and Pick - ups
- Cancellations and Returns
- We Respect Your Privacy
- Secure Shopping
Leonfurniturestore.com is committed to ensuring your shopping experience is everything you expect it to be.
Our Retail Partners meet high standards for service
We want to make sure that you have the best possible shopping experience with our retail partners. To ensure this, leonfurniturestore.com carefully reviews the store policies, security practices and delivery capabilities of each of our retail partners. And we only partner with retailers who meet our high standards for service. When you purchase an item on leonfurniturestore.com, you're protected by the policies governed by that retailer. Policies that we believe are among the best in the business.
Buying Online from leonfurniturestore.com Pricing and Other Errors
Prices shown for items on this website's product pages and in your shopping cart are for merchandise only. Please proceed to checkout to see the total cost of your order, including any applicable tax, delivery or other fees.
While we strive for accuracy in the pricing displayed on this website and the other product information we provide, errors can occur.
In cases where such errors do occur, leonfurniturestore.com. expressly reserves the right not to honor pricing errors on this website, either in stores or when accepting an order online. In the case where an order placed online contains a pricing error, you will be contacted and the order will be cancelled. Any payments that have been authorized for that order will immediately be reversed. Should you discover an error once your order is delivered, your sole recourse is to return your order in accordance with our return policy.
Our retail partners warrant all merchandise we sell to be free of manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of delivery, to the original purchaser and original delivery address.
The basic warranty is void if the merchandise suffers damage caused by abuse, negligence or accident, has been relocated, repaired or tampered with, was sold "as is", or is used for commercial purposes. We do not guarantee fabrics against wear, fading, color fastness or any damage caused by cleaning processes.
Please note that many manufacturers offer separate warranties on their products. For more information, please refer to any warranty tags that come with the furniture.
Paying for Your Purchase
All online orders must be paid in full at the time of purchase.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover cards online.
Delivery and Pick-ups
We offer delivery to your home or pick-ups at our locations. We look forward to your enjoying your furniture in your home. Please read the following notes to ensure we can best serve you.
To ensure smooth delivery of your furniture, please review the following delivery policies:
- COD's are not accepted on delivery.
- All orders must be paid in full at the time of purchase but if any balance is due on your order, please make full payment at least seven (7) days before your scheduled delivery date, as we will otherwise need to reschedule your delivery.
- Approximately two (2) days prior to your scheduled delivery date, we will attempt to contact you by phone to confirm an estimated four (6) hour time window for your delivery. Unfortunately, we cannot take requests for time stops.
- If you must reschedule your delivery date, please notify our retail partner's Customer Service Department or our online Customer Support at (877) 636-9613 or email us at email@example.com at least three (3) days before your scheduled delivery.
- In preparation for your merchandise delivery, doorways should be measured to ensure clearance and rooms cleared so there is an unobstructed path between the point of entry to your home and the room where your new merchandise will be placed.
- Due to liability issues, we cannot hoist merchandise, set up lamps, hang pictures or mirrors on walls, make electrical connections or move existing furniture, electronics, televisions, etc.
- Our delivery drivers can only deliver up to the 3rd floor without elevator; an additional $30 will be applied for each additional flight of stairs climbed to make your delivery. Elevator time requirements or restrictions need to be called in to Online Customer Service Department at (877) 636-9613 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours prior to delivery.
- We cannot deliver to anyone under age 18.
- Visible merchandise damage or any home damage must be noted on delivery documentation and called in to our Online Customer Service Department at (877) 636-9613 or email us at email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery.
Merchandise can be picked up at our warehouse located at
3434 W. Greenway Rd,
Phoenix, AZ 85053
Pick up Hours
Monday - Saturday 11:00am to 5:00pm
Cancellations and Returns
Should you wish to cancel your order, please refer to the following policies
Cancellation before Delivery
Orders can generally be cancelled within 24 hours or as long as they have not been prepared for delivery by our retailer partners. Once you place your order, you will receive the contact information of service representatives that will help you with your order. To cancel your order, simply call a service representative, or, if you prefer, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A full refund will promptly be made to your credit card. In some cases a restocking fee and delivery fees may apply if you cancel your order once it has been picked up for delivery.
Returns after Delivery
leonfurniturestore.com is proud to offer quality furniture from our retail partners with great value to our customers. Merchandise received by customers in good condition is not returnable or cancelable and no refunds are available.
Other Service Issues
We do our best to make your delivery successful. However, sometimes issues arise that are beyond our control. Should you need service, please contact our retail partner Customer Service Team or Online Customer Support at (877) 636-9613 or email us at email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery.
We Respect Your Privacy
Last Updated February, 2013
At leonfurniturestore.com, we believe you're entitled to decide what information you share with us and how it is used, so we answer your questions about privacy up front!
1. Why does leonfurniturestore.com collect visitor information?
We gather information with three objectives in mind:
- To fulfill your order accurately and quickly.
- To learn how we can improve your shopping experience.
- To help us meet our commitment to privacy.
When you visit leonfurniturestore.com, you have the option of creating a leonfurniturestore.com user account, which is required to place an online order from leonfurniturestore.com. A leonfurniturestore.com user account also gives you free access to these valuable features:
- Save your selections for as long as you like.
- Get access to special promotions.
- View delivery details and lead times instantly.
Creating a user account is easy:
- Enter your e-mail address and name.
- Enter your zip or postal code.
- Choose and confirm a password.
When you place an order, we will ask for additional information needed to fulfill your order:
- Your delivery address and phone.
- Your billing address and phone.
- Your credit card information.
If a user elects to use our referral service for informing a friend about our site, we ask them for the friend's name and e-mail address. leonfurniturestore.com will automatically send the friend a one-time e-mail inviting them to visit the site. leonfurniturestore.com stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time e-mail and tracking the success of our referral program. The friend may contact leonfurniturestore.com at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the removal of this information from our database.
2. How does Furniture.com's web site remember me automatically?
leonfurniturestore.com uses a technology called "cookies" to remember you and the information you are saving. When you visit our web site, we send you back a cookie, a small text file that includes a temporary inquiry number, your IP address, plus any items you've chosen. The information we store in cookies is also linked to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site. Your web browser has a special folder on your computer where it keeps cookies. Cookies cannot harm your computer in any way. Only the website that places a cookie on your computer is allowed to read it; no other website may access the cookie leonfurniturestore.com places on your computer.
If you are visiting leonfurniturestore.com from a computer that only you or your family use, cookies present no security concern. However, if you are using a shared computer in a public environment (i.e. a library, Cyber Café or work), others using that computer to visit leonfurniturestore.com can log in as you. Although leonfurniturestore.com never displays your credit card information on our website, someone logging in as you could access less confidential data, such as your name or shipping address. If this applies to you, consider choosing not to be "remembered" when you register using a shared computer in a public environment. Instead, log in at each visit.
Cookies make your shopping experience much easier. If you are trying to decide between two sofas, the cookie enables your computer to find those items again without doing a whole new search. Your browser looks in its cookie folder, finds your leonfurniturestore.com cookie and tells leonfurniturestore.com that you want to look at the same sofas again.
When you add an item to your Shopping Cart, request a price, or place an order, your cookie may hold information with the details of the items you're considering ordering.
If you don't want any information stored in a cookie, you can set your browser not to accept cookies, but remember that cookies make your purchases easy. They enable your computer to keep a list of items you're considering or to place them directly in your Shopping Cart (so you don't have to re-enter them manually).
3. What visitor information does leonfurniturestore.com's web site keep track of?
- When you log onto the Internet, your computer says to your Internet service, "Here I am; talk to me!" by requesting an IP (Internet protocol) address, sort of like asking for a seat at an electronic table with numbered seats. Your Internet service's computer responds by saying, "OK, for this session, you sit at #12." Some providers assign you a permanent or "static" IP address, but most use temporary ones. This helps assure your privacy, because it's difficult - if not impossible - to collect personal information about you via a temporary address.
- Our site keeps a general list of visitors' IP addresses. This gives us broad, generic information such as how many AOL(r) users log onto leonfurniturestore.com's web site and helps us maintain compatibility with many different Internet services.
- leonfurniturestore.com records browser types and versions so we can answer questions such as, "How many of our visitors were using Netscape Communicator(r) 4.6 last month?" This tells us what features our visitors can make use of and helps us keep our website up to date.
- We record how many people visited each page on our site. This helps answer questions such as, "What items or pages are drawing a lot of interest this month?"
- We may also record which site or search engine referred you to leonfurniturestore.com.
This information enhances your shopping experience: images look better, pages load more quickly, and this site remains compatible with more browsers and systems. Information you enter when you register or place an order makes your shopping experience at leonfurniturestore.com:
- At any point while you're browsing, you can place an item in your Shopping Cart. When you're done browsing, you can review your Shopping Cart. If you want to place an order, indicate the item(s) you wish to order and click the Proceed to Checkout button. Enter your delivery information, including name, address, and preferred contact time/method in case we need to get in touch with you about your order.
- The next screen gives you a price quote for the item(s) you're ordering, including price and applicable sales tax.
- The Purchase button then displays options for payment: You can enter credit card information here.
4. What does leonfurniturestore.com do with this information?
leonfurniturestore.com has an absolute commitment to keep your information secure. The information you share with us is used to fulfill your order and to keep you up-to-date on the status of your order. After you place an order, we'll contact you with information about the order as needed.
The financial institutions processing your payment or your financing application may send us supplemental information if there is a problem in completing the transaction. The retailer / shipper fulfilling your order may send us supplemental information if there is a problem with delivery. This information is used only in processing your order(s) from leonfurniturestore.com.
Information about your browser helps us improve the way our site appears on your computer and makes sure our site is up to date and compatible with your system. Traffic reports (information about sites that refer visitors to us) help us select the best places to reach people interested in shopping for furniture online.
5. Does leonfurniturestore.com ever share such information? With whom?
We do not sell, rent, share, trade or give away any of the information you provide to us except to the financial institutions processing your payment or your financing application and the retailers / shippers that produce and/or deliver your order. No third party will solicit you as a result of information within our control.
It is true that the information you provide is subject to disclosure pursuant to judicial or other government subpoenas, warrants, or orders. Other than these fairly extreme cases, your personal information will be shared with no one.
6. What types of emails will leonfurniturestore.com send to me? Can I choose not to receive these emails?
As a registered leonfurniturestore.com user, you may occasionally receive emails from us, including:
- Special Offers.
Should you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may "opt out" at any time by logging in to your leonfurniturestore.com Account and clicking "Update your email preferences." Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com or mail your request to leonfurniturestore.com 3434 W Greenway rd # 117 Phoenix, AZ 85053 Attention: Privacy.
When you place an order with leonfurniturestore.com, you will also receive email updates regarding the status of your order. These emails, which are critical to fulfilling your order, will not be affected by updating your email preferences.
7. Can I tell leonfurniturestore.com not to gather or keep track of my visit via the cookie?
Yes. You can set your browser not to accept cookies, but remember that cookies make your purchases easy. They enable your computer to keep a list of items you're considering or to place them directly in your Shopping Cart (so you don't have to re-enter them manually.
8. How do I correct or update information about me and my order(s)?
To change, correct, or update information about you or your order prior to shipment, please access the "My Account" area of our website. Alternatively, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Can I have my name removed from leonfurniturestore.com's active records? How?
If you would like your name removed from our active records, you may go to your Account and click "edit my e-mail preferences". Alternatively, you may also send an e-mail to email@example.com.
10 .How do I contact leonfurniturestore.com with any questions about this policy?
3434 W Greenway Rd,
Suite # 117
Phoenix, AZ 85053
11. How will I know if this policy has been changed?
If, however, we are going to use users' personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection we will notify users via e-mail.
We make certain that we never share the information you've shared with us. We also make sure that your information is protected as you send it to us.
Our secure server software (SSL) is among the best technology available today. It encrypts (scrambles in code) all personal data you share with us, including your credit card and telephone numbers, name and address. leonfurniturestore.com is so confident in our systems that we ensure 100% safety in the transactions you make with us.*
In the rare event that unauthorized charges are made to your credit card during a transaction with us, you will not be held responsible in any way. Under federal law, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50 of fraudulent charges. If your bank does hold you liable for any of this $50, leonfurniturestore.com will cover the entire liability for you, up to the full $50. leonfurniturestore.com will cover this liability only if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own, on purchases made at leonfurniturestore.com while using the secure server. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, in order to qualify for the leonfurniturestore.com security guarantee, you must undertake any steps required by federal law and your credit card agreement, including any provision requiring you to notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures. If you have any questions regarding federal laws, contact your state's attorney general or the United States Department of the Treasury.